- Focuses on helping families navigate generational transitions by aligning family needs and wealth structures.
- Creates a collaboration that invites families to clarify and fulfill their highest purpose
- Guides families to reinvigorate their governance and learning practices to increase family resiliency
- In-depth experience helping families manage succession in complex wealth and ownership systems
- Prepares next generation family members to step into leadership roles
Rebecca believes that stories are an enormous source of strength for families. When families learn to manage their differences by sharing their stories and engaging in thoughtful conversations on important topics, the best solutions emerge.
Prior to joining Relative Solutions, Rebecca spent 15 years in the Family Office industry, most recently as Managing Director at Pitcairn, where she led the firm’s internal planning team, advised the firm’s largest families on governance and education, and developed a curriculum for family learning.
In 2018, Rebecca led the research and writing of The XX Factor Guidebook: How to Align Financial Investments to Improve the Lives of Women & Girls as a consultant to the Center for High Impact Philanthropy at the University of Pennsylvania.
Rebecca earned her BA from the University of Pennsylvania and her MBA from the University of Maryland. She trained at the Bowen Center for the Study of the Family, is a 21/64 Certified Advisor, and has more than 20 years’ experience as a respected investment professional.