Relative Solutions, in partnership with 21/64, created the Family Diagram as a resource for family members and their advisors interested in exploring family histories in order to gain deeper insights into the family dynamic in operation today. This high touch tool connects users to the richness of their multigenerational family narratives, and as users craft their diagram, they will begin to see the patterns of behavior within their family systems.
The Family Diagram comes with:
• 1 14 x 8.5 inch custom pad of 25 pages with a legend of key symbols for users to easily draw their diagrams
• 1 pack colored pencils that allow users to customize their own perspective on their family systems
• 1 stencil of custom shapes so users can neatly and clearly build their awareness of their family dynamics while drawing their diagrams
• 1 detailed how-to guide for users and facilitators
• 1 extended legend of symbols to capture the nuances of the unique roles and relationships that exist within every family