Join Relative Solutions Principals Fredda Herz Brown and Fran Lotery for the second webinar in a three-part series on family sustainability. During this session, Fredda and Fran will share insights, best practices and new research on family sustainability, and will continue to provide a preview from their soon-to-be released publication on this important topic. No longer just associated with the environment, sustainability is now a term applied to families who seek to preserve and grow their family capital over generations.
- How improving your family’s internal and external relationships can create a clear and compelling family direction, increase connectedness and open new communication pathways.
- How to enhance your family legacy and sustainability, and develop the structures designed to help your family achieve its stated purpose.
- Ways to lay the foundation for efficient and effective family governance structures and processes, which support sustainability
- How to develop shared agreements about family assets and define liquidity and exit options.
- Tips to enhance your family’s connection to the surrounding community, while supporting a shared social mission.